Day 5: Claude Rains
- Aurora is back with a lovely piece on Rains’ performance in Casablanca
- Anthony from Zeppo Marxism with an essay on a couple of great Rains performances
- And Sean with The Joy and Agony of Movies offers his take on Four Daughters
- Cliff has another set of press clippings for Claude Rains and a fantastic review of Kings Row (1942)
- The Filmatelist takes a look at some of Rains’ greatest performances…and postage stamps.
- Jennifer Garlen gives us her look at Rains in the Universal Monsters classic, The Wolf Man.